Pakistanis can now apply for Canada’s student visa with eased rules – Canada student visa in 20 days (Student Direct Stream)
Canada announces new visa concessions for Pakistanis by extending their “Student direct stream” club to include it. This could be described as the new regulations for Pakistanis currently, which will give them better chances of obtaining student visas (helping students get a study permit within 20 days, in the majority of cases).”Expanding this to Pakistan, the honorable Ahmed Hussein, (ex) Minister of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship felt happy as this would enhance the cultural, social, and economic benefits that international students provide to Canada”. What countries can be eligible to participate in the “Student direct stream” “Student direct stream” program? Beginning from now, Pakistanis, Indians, and students from China, as well as the Philippines as well as Vietnam, are eligible to apply to this stream.
What’s the main advantage of this “Student direct stream”?
With this option, students can submit visa applications online and will be processed within twenty calendar days, in many instances. The process of applying for visas is easy and makes it easier to submit applications directly from home. The rate of success for visas is obviously higher for countries with a qualifying status if all the requirements are satisfied. “a study permit” isn’t the same as a visa. It will not, in itself, permit you to travel to or into Canada. It is also possible to require an entry visa for visitors or an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA). If your visa application has been approved and accepted, your Canadian Immigration office issues your” study permit”.
An essential requirement in “Student direct stream”
In order to apply for “Student direct stream”, you must meet certain requirements as the following:
- applicants are from outside Canada
- Are you a citizen of a nation that is eligible to be eligible for this stream
- Apply online only
- They have been recognized by a post-secondary (college or university) recognized educational institution in Canada
- Have the minimum qualification for you to continue your studies
- have the required transcripts from your education and certificates of completion
- Have you paid your tuition fees for the initial year of your program in advance
- meet the language proficiency requirements: 6.0 band score in IELTS for each of the skills (reading listening, speaking as well as writing) or proficiency in the French language at the level of CLB 7
- Depending on the location of birth, you could require additional documents, such as depending on your country of origin, you may need to provide additional documents such as a Police identity certificate, medical test results, biometrics, etc.
- Have secured a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) for CAN$10,000.
What is a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC)
It’s an investment from Canada. Canadian investment is offered at a fixed price. It is currently offered by the banks listed below:
- Bank of Beijing
- Bank of China
- Bank of Montreal
- Bank of Xian Co. Ltd.
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC)
- Habib Canadian Bank
- HSBC Bank of Canada
- ICICI Bank
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
- RBC Royal Bank
- SBI Canada Bank
- If the applicant does not from one of the countries that are eligible for “Student Direct Stream”, you will have to apply through a normal student visa program”.
To prove your eligibility for a visa for students through “Student direct stream”, you will need to provide GIC by submitting a certificate that attestations, GIC certification, Investment Directions confirmation, or an Investment Balance Confirmation from your preferred bank.
You need to have an investment or student account to prove this. The account will not be accessible until you are in Canada. When you arrive in Canada the lump sum amount is given to you upon proving your identity. The remainder is paid in an installment bi-monthly over the span of 12 months.
When your form has been accepted
After your online application is accepted, you are issued with an
- “letter of introduction” which you will need to show at the time of entry into Canada
- An ETA (electronic travel authorization) or a visitor’s visa
The ETA will be electronically connected to your passport for 5 years or until the expiration date of the validity of your passport. If you’re planning to obtain an entry visa for a visit to Canada then you will need to bring your passport to the closest Canadian agency to get the visa stamp. It is possible to travel further to Canada upon one or all of the confirmations.
When you arrive at the Canadian airport and have all the documents required, such as an identity card and a study permit, it will be issued and handed at your disposal.
When your applications are rejected if your application is rejected, you will receive an uncomplicated letter describing the reason for rejection. Then, you can contact the nearest Canadian Visa office to get more details.